Real Community Church Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated Saturday, March 14, 2020
Due to mounting concerns of coronavirus spreading, we at RCC have decided to suspend weekend services for the next two weeks. We want to make sure everyone stays healthy and safe during this time. We will be hosting the Sunday service live at 9am on our facebook page. Join us for worship and a message from the safety of your own home. We pray safety for everyone. Please feel free to comment on our live streams, message us for prayer, or give online!
Yours in Christ,
Real Community Church response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated Friday, March 13, 2020
RCC is monitoring the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the announcements and guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Jackson County Health.
Here is how we are responding:
• We are cleaning and sanitizing high traffic areas more frequently
• We are making hand sanitizer available
• We are asking staff to wash their hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds
• As always, we are asking staff to stay home if they are sick
• We will greet you warmly with a wave (instead of shaking hands, fist bumps, elbow bumps, or high fives)
• We will place offering buckets in the back (instead of passing them down rows)
Online Services – We will continue to provide online weekend services:
What you can do:
• Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds
• If soap is not available, use hand sanitizer (a 60% alcohol minimum)
• Greet people with a wave (instead of shaking hands, fist bumps, elbow bumps, or high fives)
If you or a family member is ill (CDC: What to Do If You Are Sick):
• Stay home
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care
• Follow the CDC guidelines if quarantine is needed
• Worship with us online
• Ask for prayer
If you have questions, contact us.
We will continue to be vigilant and respond as needed.
Finally, remember to rest in Him: “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV).